DARK SHADOWS FORUMS

General Discussions => Current Talk Archive => Current Talk '26 I => Current Talk '12 I => Topic started by: Brandon Collins on May 03, 2012, 05:07:00 AM

Title: Unexpected DS Music
Post by: Brandon Collins on May 03, 2012, 05:07:00 AM
Oddly enough I was just flipping through the channels on my tv and I stopped briefly on the guide channel for mucable company to discover that the piece of music they were playing was Shadows of the Night, or Quentin's theme. What a pleasent and might I say eerie surprise at midnight while I'm laying in bed.
Title: Re: Unexpected DS Music
Post by: Lydia on May 03, 2012, 05:55:17 AM
That does sound nice.  I remember driving home from work one day listening to a morning show, and they had, just for something creepy maybe, a Dark Shadows opening, with a second or two of a Grayson Hall voiceover.  I suppose if you're going for creepy, Hall's voice is the one to choose.
Title: Re: Unexpected DS Music
Post by: Brandon Collins on May 03, 2012, 02:02:28 PM
Yes, she probably would have the most creepy voice out of the entire cast. That rasp in her voice will get you every time!

I was just shocked to hear the music playing at all on my cable channel because I would've never expected DS music to be used somewhere else for something else, especially these days.