DARK SHADOWS FORUMS

Members' Mausoleum => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) => Games => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) - The Return of Laura => Topic started by: Mysterious Benefactor on March 19, 2012, 05:33:31 PM

Title: Episode #0167
Post by: Mysterious Benefactor on March 19, 2012, 05:33:31 PM
 [sing2]

Complete this phrase: "Having become increasingly disgusted with the goings-on at Collinwood in Liz' absence, Roger suddenly burst out singing...!!"
Title: Re: Episode #0167
Post by: McTrooper on May 14, 2025, 10:05:14 PM
What is going on here
I don’t understand
Maybe I should move to  . . . Oklahoma where the wind comes sweeping down the planes  . . .
Title: Re: Episode #0167
Post by: dom on May 15, 2025, 11:55:59 AM
'If I Were King Of The Forest!!'"
Title: Re: Episode #0167
Post by: Uncle Roger on May 15, 2025, 12:06:54 PM
There is a Tavern in the town