DARK SHADOWS FORUMS

Members' Mausoleum => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) => Games => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) - Vicki's Arrival-Burke's Revenge-Matthew Morgan-Introducing Josette => Topic started by: Mysterious Benefactor on January 18, 2012, 12:11:27 AM

Title: Episode #0126
Post by: Mysterious Benefactor on January 18, 2012, 12:11:27 AM
 [Ghost00]

Complete this phrase: Matthew - "No, Ghost of Mr. Malloy, I can't say your breath smells like...!!"
Title: Re: Episode #0126
Post by: MagnusTrask on January 18, 2012, 01:49:25 AM
(I could see the set-up right away, but had to wait for the pic to load.  When I saw the capture I LOLed...!)
Title: Re: Episode #0126
Post by: Mysterious Benefactor on January 30, 2012, 08:30:11 PM
(Thanks.  [b003]

And I also love how Malloy's ghost has no legs. The show rarely went that route with ghosts.)
Title: Re: Episode #0126
Post by: McTrooper on January 09, 2022, 10:11:34 PM
like roses

like a drunken sailor

like Isadora Duncan‘s scarf
Title: Re: Episode #0126
Post by: Uncle Roger on January 11, 2022, 01:33:28 AM
Fresh mayonnaise
Title: Re: Episode #0126
Post by: Mysterious Benefactor on September 23, 2026, 04:05:57 PM
LOVE THEM, McTrooper and Uncle Roger!!

 [lol2] [blob5] [lol2] [blob5] [lol2]  [thumb]

[ghost_cheesy] [ghost_grin] [ghost_cheesy] [ghost_grin] [ghost_cheesy] [ghost_grin] [ghost_cheesy] [ghost_grin] [ghost_cheesy] [ghost_grin] [ghost_cheesy] [ghost_grin] [ghost_cheesy] [ghost_grin] [ghost_cheesy]
Title: Re: Episode #0126
Post by: dom on September 23, 2026, 07:54:48 PM
death warmed over
Title: Re: Episode #0126
Post by: McTrooper on September 25, 2026, 05:45:03 PM
Hehe to the others and thank you MB  [ghost_grin] [hall_smiley]

——
the sea turtle you were making out with earlier