DARK SHADOWS FORUMS
Members' Mausoleum => Caption This! => Games => Caption This! - Vicki's Arrival-Burke's Revenge-Matthew Morgan-Introducing Josette => Topic started by: Mysterious Benefactor on December 16, 2011, 09:22:29 PM
-
[confused5] [confused5]
-
ECS: "What do you mean, I'm stealing Burke from you?!"
CS: "What do you mean, I used to play too much with Ned Calder?!"
-
could be offensive:
[spoiler]Elizabeth: Slut!
Carolyn: Bitch![/spoiler]
-
Willie - if it's not censored, then it doesn't need to be put into a spoiler. That would have been fine. And one of those words was even used on DS. Who can forget when Charity railed against Quentin in Ep #804? [santa_wink]
[laughing8], Magnus. Sort of brings to light a whole new family dynamic. [b003]
-
Carolyn: Mother I’m a bit worried about whatever Vicky is teaching David. She was talking about anatomy or something then she talked about diaphragms.
Elisabeth: David is too young to learn about contraceptives . . . I’ll have a talk with her. . . . Are you sure it was diaphragms? Not the diaphragm?