DARK SHADOWS FORUMS

Members' Mausoleum => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) => Games => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) - Vicki's Arrival-Burke's Revenge-Matthew Morgan-Introducing Josette => Topic started by: CTP/FITBs on November 26, 2011, 06:40:08 PM

Title: Episode #0104
Post by: CTP/FITBs on November 26, 2011, 06:40:08 PM
[It's up to the first poster to come up with a set up, and then each following post will either complete it or fill in the blank(s). And, as always, whoever posts the set up is certainly allowed to post their own completion/fill in as a follow up.]
Title: Re: Episode #0104
Post by: Mysterious Benefactor on August 03, 2025, 08:35:01 PM
 [smlyg]

Complete this phrase" Liz - "Now, Vicki, be a good girl and take your medicine - it'll help relive...!!"

[easter_smiley] [easter_smiley] [easter_smiley] [easter_smiley] [easter_smiley] [easter_smiley] [easter_smiley] [easter_smiley] [easter_smiley] [easter_smiley] [easter_smiley] [easter_smiley] [easter_smiley] [easter_smiley] [easter_smiley]
Title: Re: Episode #0104
Post by: Uncle Roger on August 03, 2025, 10:16:40 PM
The night that you met the vice squad
Title: Re: Episode #0104
Post by: Mysterious Benefactor on August 03, 2025, 11:27:15 PM
 [pointing-up]  Oops, I meant to type "relieve," not "relive." I guess I didn't hit the "e" hard enough and didn't notice it was missing. But now that I see your reply, I like "relive" better.  [nodassent]
Title: Re: Episode #0104
Post by: Uncle Roger on August 04, 2025, 01:54:37 AM
That's amusing because I first read it as relieve!