DARK SHADOWS FORUMS

Members' Mausoleum => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) => Games => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) - Vicki's Arrival-Burke's Revenge-Matthew Morgan-Introducing Josette => Topic started by: CTP/FITBs on November 23, 2011, 12:11:04 AM

Title: Episode #0101
Post by: CTP/FITBs on November 23, 2011, 12:11:04 AM
[It's up to the first poster to come up with a set up, and then each following post will either complete it or fill in the blank(s). And, as always, whoever posts the set up is certainly allowed to post their own completion/fill in as a follow up.]
Title: Re: Episode #0101
Post by: MagnusTrask on November 23, 2011, 06:11:17 AM
Set-up:
CS: "If I land Burke, I'm mistress of Devlinwood!  I win either way!  Ta!"
Maggie: "I'll go tell Joe that ___________!"
Title: Re: Episode #0101
Post by: Uncle Roger on March 04, 2025, 05:33:53 PM
You're sleeping with the whole damn building
Title: Re: Episode #0101
Post by: Mysterious Benefactor on April 27, 2025, 09:42:11 PM
 [pointing-up]  LOVE IT!!

 [bigok] [crowdhappy] [bigok] [crowdhappy] [bigok]

[Bunny Hopping] [Bunny Hopping] [Bunny Hopping]
Title: Re: Episode #0101
Post by: Uncle Roger on April 28, 2025, 03:45:09 PM
She's not limiting herself to mantelpieces anymore.