DARK SHADOWS FORUMS

Members' Mausoleum => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) => Games => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) - Vicki's Arrival-Burke's Revenge-Matthew Morgan-Introducing Josette => Topic started by: CTP/FITBs on November 13, 2011, 09:40:18 PM

Title: Episode #0095
Post by: CTP/FITBs on November 13, 2011, 09:40:18 PM
[It's up to the first poster to come up with a set up, and then each following post will either complete it or fill in the blank(s). And, as always, whoever posts the set up is certainly allowed to post their own completion/fill in as a follow up.]
Title: Re: Episode #0095
Post by: Mysterious Benefactor on November 05, 2024, 07:13:55 PM
 [woryg]

Complete the phrase:  Vicki - "I just learned something that's quite shocking and I had to call to tell you because it's extremely so worrying! I learned...!!"

[turkey-revenge] [turkey-revenge] [turkey-revenge] [turkey-revenge] [turkey-revenge] [turkey-revenge]
Title: Re: Episode #0095
Post by: Uncle Roger on November 05, 2024, 11:14:54 PM
That there are actually 50 states
Title: Re: Episode #0095
Post by: MagnusTrask on November 08, 2024, 12:06:11 AM
that other people actually understand things