DARK SHADOWS FORUMS

Members' Mausoleum => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) => Games => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) - Vicki's Arrival-Burke's Revenge-Matthew Morgan-Introducing Josette => Topic started by: CTP/FITBs on November 13, 2011, 09:35:04 PM

Title: Episode #0095
Post by: CTP/FITBs on November 13, 2011, 09:35:04 PM
[It's up to the first poster to come up with a set up, and then each following post will either complete it or fill in the blank(s). And, as always, whoever posts the set up is certainly allowed to post their own completion/fill in as a follow up.]
Title: Re: Episode #0095
Post by: Mysterious Benefactor on November 07, 2024, 11:28:11 PM
 [shkdg]

Fill in the blank:
Vicki - You startled me!"
Officer - "I'm sorry to say I have to do more than that, Miss Winters - I'm afraid you're under arrest for ________!!"

[dancing-turkey] [dancing-turkey] [dancing-turkey] [dancing-turkey] [dancing-turkey] [dancing-turkey] [dancing-turkey] [dancing-turkey]
Title: Re: Episode #0095
Post by: MagnusTrask on November 07, 2024, 11:53:10 PM
flashing without joining the union

(good set up!)
Title: Re: Episode #0095
Post by: Uncle Roger on November 08, 2024, 04:36:31 AM
Impersonating a governess