DARK SHADOWS FORUMS

Members' Mausoleum => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) => Games => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) - Vicki's Arrival-Burke's Revenge-Matthew Morgan-Introducing Josette => Topic started by: CTP/FITBs on November 12, 2011, 01:25:44 AM

Title: Episode #0094
Post by: CTP/FITBs on November 12, 2011, 01:25:44 AM
[It's up to the first poster to come up with a set up, and then each following post will either complete it or fill in the blank(s). And, as always, whoever posts the set up is certainly allowed to post their own completion/fill in as a follow up.]
Title: Re: Episode #0094
Post by: Mysterious Benefactor on October 07, 2024, 06:31:05 PM
 [PointingFinger]

Fill in the blank(s):
Frank - "I'll tell you this, Dad - and you can say whatever you want about it - but I'm never more excited than when I ________!!"
(Garner - "________!!")

[Winking_Monster] [Winking_Monster] [Winking_Monster] [Winking_Monster] [Winking_Monster] [Winking_Monster] [Winking_Monster] [Winking_Monster]
Title: Re: Episode #0094
Post by: Uncle Roger on October 08, 2024, 01:28:37 AM
Wear my favorite lingerie under my suit when I'm in court 
Title: Re: Episode #0094
Post by: MagnusTrask on October 12, 2024, 01:22:50 AM
smother my head with Brylcreem
 [candle_in_skull] [skull_winks]
If you're going to talk, do it with your mouth closed
 [female_skull] [Winking_Monster] [candle_in_skull_2]