DARK SHADOWS FORUMS

Members' Mausoleum => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) => Games => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) - Vicki's Arrival-Burke's Revenge-Matthew Morgan-Introducing Josette => Topic started by: CTP/FITBs on November 07, 2011, 05:20:41 PM

Title: Episode #0090
Post by: CTP/FITBs on November 07, 2011, 05:20:41 PM
[It's up to the first poster to come up with a set up, and then each following post will either complete it or fill in the blank(s). And, as always, whoever posts the set up is certainly allowed to post their own completion/fill in as a follow up.]
Title: Re: Episode #0090
Post by: Lydia on November 08, 2011, 12:01:28 AM
Setup:

David: What's that?
Matthew: It's a postcard from me cousin, Mort Morgan.  I'd show it to you, but I don't think your aunt would like it if I did, because it's a picture of _______.  Drat, mebbe I shouldn't have said that.
Title: Re: Episode #0090
Post by: Uncle Roger on August 02, 2024, 10:34:04 PM
Jayne Mansfield in a push up bra