DARK SHADOWS FORUMS
Members' Mausoleum => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) => Games => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) - Vicki's Arrival-Burke's Revenge-Matthew Morgan-Introducing Josette => Topic started by: CTP/FITBs on October 18, 2011, 11:01:31 PM
-
[It's up to the first poster to come up with a set up, and then each following post will either complete it or fill in the blank(s). And, as always, whoever posts the set up is certainly allowed to post their own completion/fill in as a follow up.]
-
Fill in the blank:
Liz and Burke waiting patiently while Roger decided if ______ - flavored sour balls were his favorite.
-
(The set-up's funnier than anything I can fill it in with, Janet!)
brandy
sherry
liposuction-residue
Colt 45
pumpkin
essence-of-smugness
-
(The set-up's funnier than anything I can fill it in with, Janet!)
...
essence-of-smugness
No, I think you hit it on the nosey with this one, kiddo.
-
I agree - the set up is great and that fill in from Magnus is perfect! [thumb]
-
(Thanks, Janet/MB...)
-
Arsenic
-
[pointing-up] Roger might want to rethink that particular flavor!! [nodassent]
[laughing8] [laughing11] [laughing8] [laughing11] [laughing8] [thumbleft]
[ReallyScary] [ReallyScary] [ReallyScary]