Members' Mausoleum => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) => Games => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) - Vicki's Arrival-Burke's Revenge-Matthew Morgan-Introducing Josette => Topic started by: Mysterious Benefactor on October 18, 2011, 10:53:08 PM
Title: Episode #0076
Post by: Mysterious Benefactor on October 18, 2011, 10:53:08 PM
[angry1]
Complete this phrase: Liz - "Now, understand this, Burke, and understand it well. If there's one thing I absolutely will not tolerate, it's...!!"
Title: Re: Episode #0076
Post by: patrickm on October 19, 2011, 02:24:47 PM
having your mail forwarded to Collinwood before your hostile takeover is completed. [angryf]
Title: Re: Episode #0076
Post by: MagnusTrask on October 19, 2011, 05:53:16 PM
Title: Re: Episode #0076
Post by: MagnusTrask on October 08, 2023, 12:30:12 AM
"... attempting to ingratiate yourself with members of this family, through the act of cunnilingus! I intend to give you a stern lecture for the entire time that this heinous act is going on!" -------------------- (I chuckled at patrick's again... his fill-in that is!) (Writing lines for Liz is fun, isn't it? You're good at it, MB!)