DARK SHADOWS FORUMS
Members' Mausoleum => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) => Games => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) - Vicki's Arrival-Burke's Revenge-Matthew Morgan-Introducing Josette => Topic started by: CTP/FITBs on August 24, 2011, 01:23:27 AM
-
[It's up to the first poster to come up with a set up, and then each following post will either complete it or fill in the blank(s). And, as always, whoever posts the set up is certainly allowed to post their own completion/fill in as a follow up.]
-
[angrg]
Complete this phrase: "Vicki was completely taken aback when Roger came right out and asked her...?!"
-
Do you have an ounce of intelligence? Or is your head completely hollow?
-
[pointing-up] OMG - I love, Love, LOVE IT!! [thumb] [stfl] [thumb] [stfl] [thumb]
[8_1_202] [8_1_202] [8_1_202]
-
I could easily picture Louis Edmonds saying that to her.
-
([pointing-up] I'm honestly surprised Roger didn't - especially during the first 10 months of the show!! [wink2])
[Hallo_Ghost] [Hallo_Ghost] [Hallo_Ghost]
-
Perhaps one of us should say it to someone in tribute to Louis. [EvilWitch] [Spin_Jack-o] [EvilWitch]
-
([pointing-up] I second that idea!! [bigok])