DARK SHADOWS FORUMS
Members' Mausoleum => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) => Games => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) - Vicki's Arrival-Burke's Revenge-Matthew Morgan-Introducing Josette => Topic started by: CTP/FITBs on July 18, 2011, 07:40:23 PM
-
[It's up to the first poster to come up with a set up, and then each following post will either complete it or fill in the blank(s). And, as always, whoever posts the set up is certainly allowed to post their own completion/fill in as a follow up.]
-
[shiver]
Complete this phrase: Liz - "Is this Estelle's Hairdressers? Could you tell Estelle that I need her to come out to Collinwood immediately because...?!"
-
I'm not feeling close enough to heaven!!"
-
[pointing-up] Too Perfect!! [blob10] [crowdhappy] [blob10] [crowdhappy] [blob10] [bigok]
-
We may be going to color one day and I want to make sure my wiglet matches the carpet and the drapes.
-
[pointing-up] Love It!! [laughing6] [lol3] [laughing6] [lol3] [laughing6] [bigok]