DARK SHADOWS FORUMS
Members' Mausoleum => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) => Games => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) - Vicki's Arrival-Burke's Revenge-Matthew Morgan-Introducing Josette => Topic started by: Mysterious Benefactor on July 13, 2011, 07:58:33 PM
-
[naughty]
Fill in the blank: Carolyn - "That's right, Mother - Burke and I just spent the entire afternoon ________ in his hotel room - and it was divine!!!"
-
playing gestapo officer interrogating a prisoner
-
...posing like manequins.
-
studying for sainthood
playing catch with a sick wombat
lulling me into a false sense of security
manipulating me
pretending to make phone calls
-
"throwing dollar bills from the window & watching people fight over them,"
"making phoney room service orders for all the other rooms,"
"building a fort out of cushions"
"in a deep sleep after downing 3 bottles of cough syrup"
-
[laughing4] at all. You outdid yourselves. Though this:
playing gestapo officer interrogating a prisoner
comes closest to what I had in mind. [naughty] [thumbleft]
-
Saying If I catch this one, Carolyn isn't dead
-
[pointing-up] [stfl] [stfl] [stfl] [stfl] [stfl] [thumb] TOO FUNNY!!
-
Thanks, MB!!!