DARK SHADOWS FORUMS

Members' Mausoleum => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) => Games => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) - 1841 Parallel Time => Topic started by: CTP/FITBs on June 20, 2011, 06:54:15 PM

Title: Episode #1240
Post by: CTP/FITBs on June 20, 2011, 06:54:15 PM
[It's up to the first poster to come up with a set up, and then each following post will either complete it or fill in the blank(s). And, as always, whoever posts the set up is certainly allowed to post their own completion/fill in as a follow up.]
Title: Re: Episode #1240
Post by: Lydia on June 22, 2011, 12:54:11 PM
Setup:

Julia: If I have to go into the Room, can I take my ______ with me?
Title: Re: Episode #1240
Post by: MagnusTrask on June 22, 2011, 05:58:14 PM
blanky

Halloween ghost costume (to fool Brutus into thinking
I'm his ectoplasmic bro')

special friend PT Mr. Juggins

absinthe

microbrew beer, pretzels, and a bedpan (sorry, just drifted into thinking of what I'd being)

Title: Re: Episode #1240
Post by: Robot_Quentin on June 22, 2011, 06:45:19 PM
Great ones Magnus!!

...banjo playing elves...

...earplugs...

...personal collection of nude pictographs...

...paint-by-number kit...

...certificate for half-priced lodging at the nearest insane asylum...

Title: Re: Episode #1240
Post by: Lydia on June 23, 2011, 07:05:11 AM
Nice, both of you!  And here I was thinking about teddy bears and rubber duckies.
Title: Re: Episode #1240
Post by: MagnusTrask on June 23, 2011, 07:28:40 AM
...banjo playing elves...

(Thanks, RoboQ.  And I will fight to the death for Kendrick's right to take banjo-playing elves into the Room with him.)
Title: Re: Episode #1240
Post by: Robot_Quentin on June 23, 2011, 03:31:46 PM
Thanks Magnus.

I think Kendrick IS a banjo playing elf in his spare time!

Title: Re: Episode #1240
Post by: Mysterious Benefactor on October 15, 2011, 10:41:32 PM
 [lghy] at all!
Title: Re: Episode #1240
Post by: Uncle Roger on August 30, 2015, 04:34:20 AM
Copy of Exorcism for Dummies.
Title: Re: Episode #1240
Post by: Mysterious Benefactor on July 20, 2019, 11:14:28 PM
 [pointing-up]  That is too, Too, TOO PERFECT!!  [stfl] [stfl] [stfl] [stfl] [stfl]  [thumb]
Title: Re: Episode #1240
Post by: Uncle Roger on July 20, 2019, 06:35:02 PM
It would be a best seller in Collinsport.
Title: Re: Episode #1240
Post by: Mysterious Benefactor on July 30, 2019, 02:13:56 PM
([pointing-up]  There's no doubt about that!!  [ghost_nowink])