DARK SHADOWS FORUMS

Members' Mausoleum => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) => Games => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) - 1841 Parallel Time => Topic started by: CTP/FITBs on May 31, 2011, 11:23:26 PM

Title: Episode #1227
Post by: CTP/FITBs on May 31, 2011, 11:23:26 PM
[It's up to the first poster to come up with a set up, and then each following post will either complete it or fill in the blank(s). And, as always, whoever posts the set up is certainly allowed to post their own completion/fill in as a follow up.]
Title: Re: Episode #1227
Post by: MagnusTrask on June 01, 2011, 12:49:48 AM
Set-up:
K: "I'm an old-fashioned kind of guy, so I'm seeking your permission to marry Melanie, and also see Julia on the side!   I find her hot in a domineering, bossy sort of way!"
F: "On one condition: _________!!"
Title: Re: Episode #1227
Post by: Mysterious Benefactor on February 06, 2019, 07:44:43 PM
K: "I'm an old-fashioned kind of guy, so I'm seeking your permission to marry Melanie, and also see Julia on the side!   I find her hot in a domineering, bossy sort of way!"
F: "On one condition: that you'll also add me to the mix!!"

 [4116] [4116] [4116]
Title: Re: Episode #1227
Post by: Uncle Roger on February 06, 2019, 10:01:04 PM
I get to be Mrs. Roper
Title: Re: Episode #1227
Post by: MagnusTrask on February 07, 2019, 09:29:07 AM
"... you 'see' them  both together, and I'll get PT Mathew Brady to take photographs!"
Title: Re: Episode #1227
Post by: Mysterious Benefactor on February 19, 2019, 07:59:40 PM
Too Funny, Uncle Roger and Magnus!!  [snow_cheesy] [snow_laugh] [snow_cheesy] [snow_laugh] [snow_cheesy]  [thumbright]

 [evil-snowman] [evil-snowman] [evil-snowman]
Title: Re: Episode #1227
Post by: Uncle Roger on February 19, 2019, 10:24:56 PM
Grayson probably had a caftan or two.  [snow_wink]
Title: Re: Episode #1227
Post by: Mysterious Benefactor on March 02, 2019, 07:37:37 PM
([pointing-up]  She definitely did because photos of her wearing one were published in 16 magazine and elsewhere.  [snow_wink])

 [4176] [4176] [4176]
Title: Re: Episode #1227
Post by: Uncle Roger on March 02, 2019, 12:47:31 PM
Was it that yellow and green outfit that she wears in a lot of rehearsal pictures?
Title: Re: Episode #1227
Post by: MagnusTrask on March 04, 2019, 03:29:00 AM
(Just Googled caftans... I'm unsure what differentiates them from mumus... not your problem, I realize!)
Title: Re: Episode #1227
Post by: Mysterious Benefactor on March 12, 2019, 11:37:18 AM
Was it that yellow and green outfit that she wears in a lot of rehearsal pictures?

(I'd actually forgotten about that one. I was thinking of the one she's wearing where we see her preparing to entertain at home.)

 [4150] [4150] [4150]
Title: Re: Episode #1227
Post by: Mysterious Benefactor on March 12, 2019, 11:39:03 AM
(Just Googled caftans... I'm unsure what differentiates them from mumus... not your problem, I realize!)

(I don't think there is much of a difference except that caftans have a classier reputation.  [snow_wink])

 [christmas_snow] [christmas_snow] [christmas_snow]
Title: Re: Episode #1227
Post by: Uncle Roger on March 12, 2019, 11:35:56 PM
(Just Googled caftans... I'm unsure what differentiates them from mumus... not your problem, I realize!)

(I don't think there is much of a difference except that caftans have a classier reputation.  [snow_wink])

 [christmas_snow] [christmas_snow] [christmas_snow]

Probably not a caftan for Mrs. Roper then. [snow_wink] [snow_smiley]
Title: Re: Episode #1227
Post by: Mysterious Benefactor on March 31, 2019, 11:55:24 AM
([pointing-up]  [easter_grin])

 [Easter Egg]  [Easter Egg]  [Easter Egg]