DARK SHADOWS FORUMS
Members' Mausoleum => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) => Games => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) - 1841 Parallel Time => Topic started by: CTP/FITBs on May 22, 2011, 11:31:16 PM
-
[It's up to the first poster to come up with a set up, and then each following post will either complete it or fill in the blank(s). And, as always, whoever posts the set up is certainly allowed to post their own completion/fill in as a follow up.]
-
Setup:
Julia: Paul Stoddard? My fiancé? It can't be you! I killed you and had you buried in the basement twenty years ago!
Paul: You should have known the burial was bogus when...
-
Someone has to say it:
Julia: Paul Stoddard? My fiancé? It can't be you! I killed you and had you buried in the basement twenty years ago!
Paul: You should have known the burial was bogus when Jason McGuire came back and talked you out of digging me up to prove I was buried there!!
-
The fire poker never went missing
-
[pointing-up] Too Perfect!! [toothy12] [toothy12] [toothy12] [santa_thumb]
[4173]