DARK SHADOWS FORUMS
Members' Mausoleum => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) => Games => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) - 1841 Parallel Time => Topic started by: CTP/FITBs on May 22, 2011, 11:21:45 PM
-
[It's up to the first poster to come up with a set up, and then each following post will either complete it or fill in the blank(s). And, as always, whoever posts the set up is certainly allowed to post their own completion/fill in as a follow up.]
-
[angry18]
Fill in the blank: Morgan - "How dare you say ________ in my presence!!"
-
Turn down the volume
-
[pointing-up] That's too, Too, TOO PERFECT!! [santa_grin] [santa_cheesy] [santa_grin] [santa_cheesy] [santa_grin] [santa_thumb]
[8_2_73]
-
Obviously, none of the characters ever said that. But I wonder if any of the actors did. Particularly Grayson
-
([pointing-up] It would be a fascinating thing to know!! [santa_wink])
[Smiley_with_xmas_tree]
-
We've heard very, very little about Keith Prentice over the years. I don't recall anyone asking about him during any of the Q and A sessions. I think that I heard Lara call him pleasant once but that was kind of noncommittal. KLS was history by then, so she couldn't even fabricate a scrapbook memory.
-
boo to a goose
-
[pointing-up] Good one!! [lol2] [happy7] [lol2] [happy7] [lol2] [santa_thumb]
[8_2_73] [8_2_59] [8_2_73]
-
KLS was history by then, so she couldn't even fabricate a scrapbook memory.
(And I bet it killed her that she couldn't!! [santa_cheesy])
[ibkR4ZH]
-
I do wonder what DS would have done with Keith if the show had continued. Good guy? Bad guy? Or designated victim? [4116] [4167] [4116]
-
Thanks MB~!!
-
I do wonder what DS would have done with Keith if the show had continued. Good guy? Bad guy? Or designated victim? [4116] [4167] [4116]
(It's a very interesting question to contemplate. Perhaps he would have been some combination of the three depending on what the storyline dictated for his character...)
-
I wonder if he was ever invited to attend a festival.
-
([pointing-up] You know, I don't know. But given that he passed away in '92, there could have been several opportunities for him to appear, if asked...)
[4150] [4150] [4150]
-
Yes, if I know the powers that be, Keith would have probably been told that he was welcome to attend. On his own dime
-
([pointing-up] On his own dime is a definite!! [snow_rolleyes])
[snowball] [snowball] [snowball]
-
Smooth operator, that JP.
-
([pointing-up] That's for sure!! [snow_rolleyes])
[sledding] [sledding] [sledding]
-
Scrooge McDuck could take lessons from him.
-
([lghy] You've got that right!! ::))
[evil-snowman] [evil-snowman] [evil-snowman]
-
Scrooge is, however, a much better dresser. It's not every man, or duck, for that matter, who has the savoir faire to carry off spats. [snow_wink] [snow_wink] [snow_wink]
-
([pointing-up] Very, very true!! [lghy])
[snowball] [snowball] [snowball]
-
🐤🐤🐤😏😏😏