DARK SHADOWS FORUMS
Members' Mausoleum => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) => Games => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) - 1841 Parallel Time => Topic started by: CTP/FITBs on May 21, 2011, 09:32:11 PM
-
[It's up to the first poster to come up with a set up, and then each following post will either complete it or fill in the blank(s). And, as always, whoever posts the set up is certainly allowed to post their own completion/fill in as a follow up.]
-
Setup:
Now that Daphne was the newest bride in the Harridge family, not Daphne, Harridge family tradition dictated that Catherine hand over to Daphne a certain Harridge family heirloom: _______
-
Earplugs
-
[pointing-up] Perfect!! [lol2] [thumb]
-
I would think that Catherine might have been a bit reluctant to give them up.
-
([pointing-up] If I was Catherine, I certainly would have been reluctant!! [santa_wink])
[7172]