DARK SHADOWS FORUMS
Members' Mausoleum => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) => Games => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) - 1840/1841 => Topic started by: CTP/FITBs on April 21, 2011, 04:06:31 PM
-
[It's up to the first poster to come up with a set up, and then each following post will either complete it or fill in the blank(s). And, as always, whoever posts the set up is certainly allowed to post their own completion/fill in as a follow up.]
-
[chkyb] :D [chkyg] [cheesyb] [chkyy] [cheesyg] [lghb]
Fill in the blanks: "It was an extremely exciting moment at the execution when ________ announced ________!!"
-
Barnabas
Attention K-Mart Shoppers
-
[pointing-up] Too funny!! [lol2] [thumbleft] And no doubt it was a firelight special!! [nodassent]
-
Barnabas ... that he too could be executed now
-
[pointing-up] Love it!! [ghost_cheesy] [thumb]
-
(I don't get my own joke above...)
Quentin ... the focus is really supposed to be on him
-
(I don't get my own joke above...)
(I figured you were referring to the fact that Barnabas was cured so he could die. We all know Barnabas has to make everything about him. And it's even funnier that no one there would have had the vaguest idea of what he really meant.)
-
Quentin ... the focus is really supposed to be on him
What was I just saying about Barnabas always making things about him?! [rofl10] [thumb]