DARK SHADOWS FORUMS
Members' Mausoleum => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) => Games => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) - 1840/1841 => Topic started by: CTP/FITBs on April 21, 2011, 03:50:59 PM
-
[It's up to the first poster to come up with a set up, and then each following post will either complete it or fill in the blank(s). And, as always, whoever posts the set up is certainly allowed to post their own completion/fill in as a follow up.]
-
[sad7]
Complete this phrase: Gerard - "Quentin, I have to apologize - not for the things I did while Judah was in control of me - but for forgetting to...!!"
-
wish you a happy birthday!!"
-
[pointing-up] [b003] [thumbleft]
-
Floss
-
chunkle uncle
-
Too funny, Uncle Roger!! [ghost_cheesy] [thumb]
-
Gerard - "Quentin, I have to apologize - not for the things I did while Judah was in control of me - but for forgetting to leave the toilet seat up!!"