DARK SHADOWS FORUMS
Members' Mausoleum => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) => Games => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) - 1840/1841 => Topic started by: CTP/FITBs on April 21, 2011, 03:42:46 PM
-
[It's up to the first poster to come up with a set up, and then each following post will either complete it or fill in the blank(s). And, as always, whoever posts the set up is certainly allowed to post their own completion/fill in as a follow up.]
-
Setup:
Barnabas: Daphne, don't you think that bustle is at tad big?
Daphne: Oh, no, Barnabas! It's the perfect place to store my...
-
groceries
foster children
water for my next trip across the desert
benign tumor that I've become rather attached to
-
[laughing4], Magnus.
don't you think that bustle is at tad big?
[stfl] Perfect for the capture! [thumb]
-
Copy of the script so I can prompt you when you go up.
-
don't you think that bustle is at tad big?
(Took me a few seconds this time around... I wonder what that thing was.)
... half dozen superfluous, extra buttocks
... howitzer
... bitterness and rage toward Quentin which are so great that they have actually acquired mass... why they erupted back there, I really couldn't say...
-
Pet monster
-
Good ones, Magnus and Uncle Roger!! [laughing6] [cheers]
And this one -
Copy of the script so I can prompt you when you go up.
- has me [stfl] because it's probably too true!! [b003]
-
Indeed.
-
Barnabas: Daphne, don't you think that bustle is at tad big?
Daphne: Oh, no, Barnabas! It's the perfect place to store my big Tad. He's hiding back there!
-
[laughing4] Good one!! [cheers]
It also explains where Tad's been hiding. [ghost_wink]