DARK SHADOWS FORUMS

Members' Mausoleum => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) => Games => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) - 1840/1841 => Topic started by: CTP/FITBs on April 19, 2011, 06:11:35 PM

Title: Episode #1196
Post by: CTP/FITBs on April 19, 2011, 06:11:35 PM
[It's up to the first poster to come up with a set up, and then each following post will either complete it or fill in the blank(s). And, as always, whoever posts the set up is certainly allowed to post their own completion/fill in as a follow up.]
Title: Re: Episode #1196
Post by: MagnusTrask on April 19, 2011, 06:28:50 PM
Set-up:
Q1:"You're going to take too much off the top, aren't you?  I can tell!   If there's one thing I hate, it's an overenthusiastic barber!"
Executioner: "_____________?"  
Title: Re: Episode #1196
Post by: Janet the Wicked on April 19, 2011, 06:35:14 PM
Oh, I'm not a barber anymore. I couldn't cut it. Get it? Cut it?
Title: Re: Episode #1196
Post by: MagnusTrask on April 19, 2011, 06:45:29 PM
Oh, I'm not a barber anymore. I couldn't cut it. Get it? Cut it?

LOL, Janet!!
Title: Re: Episode #1196
Post by: Lydia on April 20, 2011, 10:09:29 AM
Executioner: "Too much off the top?  Don't you mean too little off the bottom?”
Title: Re: Episode #1196
Post by: Mysterious Benefactor on May 03, 2011, 06:36:21 PM
 [laughing7], JtW and Lydia.