DARK SHADOWS FORUMS
Members' Mausoleum => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) => Games => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) - 1840/1841 => Topic started by: CTP/FITBs on April 19, 2011, 05:27:51 PM
-
[It's up to the first poster to come up with a set up, and then each following post will either complete it or fill in the blank(s). And, as always, whoever posts the set up is certainly allowed to post their own completion/fill in as a follow up.]
-
Setup:
Quentin: Don't feel too bad, Barnabas. In a few short hours, I shall see Samantha. And I just know she'll...
-
...still be yelling at me for SOMETHING!!
-
LOL!
-
[wink2], RoboQ. But if I were Barnabas, I'd still feel bad for Quentin. Imagine an eternity of Samantha's yelling! [scrdy]
-
Make me wish that the executioner cut my ears off
-
[pointing-up] TOO FUNNY!! [a1f5] [thumb]
-
Thank you, MB!!!
-
make me go and sleep in the afterlife's outhouse
-
[pointing-up] [ghost_cheesy] Too funny!! [bigok]