DARK SHADOWS FORUMS

Members' Mausoleum => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) => Games => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) - 1841 Parallel Time => Topic started by: CTP/FITBs on April 12, 2011, 08:57:48 PM

Title: Episode #1191
Post by: CTP/FITBs on April 12, 2011, 08:57:48 PM
[It's up to the first poster to come up with a set up, and then each following post will either complete it or fill in the blank(s). And, as always, whoever posts the set up is certainly allowed to post their own completion/fill in as a follow up.]
Title: Re: Episode #1191
Post by: Lydia on April 13, 2011, 08:27:07 AM
Setup:

Julia: So, in this parallel time, my counterpart is a Collins!  Splendid!  I'll sneak in and kill her and take her place, and then I can...
Title: Re: Episode #1191
Post by: Mysterious Benefactor on May 10, 2011, 04:39:49 PM
"...and then I can rest assured that I won't ever be tossed out of Collinwood because my freeloading finally caught up with me!!"
Title: Re: Episode #1191
Post by: Uncle Roger on September 05, 2012, 06:21:45 PM
Get them all hooked on sedatives and take over.
Title: Re: Episode #1191
Post by: Mysterious Benefactor on March 09, 2018, 12:35:30 AM
 [pointing-up]  A diabolically perfect plan!!  [toothy12]  [thumb]