DARK SHADOWS FORUMS

Members' Mausoleum => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) => Games => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) - 1840/1841 => Topic started by: CTP/FITBs on April 08, 2011, 05:48:34 PM

Title: Episode #1188
Post by: CTP/FITBs on April 08, 2011, 05:48:34 PM
[It's up to the first poster to come up with a set up, and then each following post will either complete it or fill in the blank(s). And, as always, whoever posts the set up is certainly allowed to post their own completion/fill in as a follow up.]
Title: Re: Episode #1188
Post by: Lydia on April 10, 2011, 03:35:55 PM
Setup:

Samantha: I won't pretend I'm sorry Edith's dead!  I've hated her ever since we were children and she...
Title: Re: Episode #1188
Post by: Mysterious Benefactor on February 16, 2018, 11:33:51 PM
Samantha: I won't pretend I'm sorry Edith's dead!  I've hated her ever since we were children and she made fun of my beautiful pigtails!!
Title: Re: Episode #1188
Post by: Uncle Roger on February 17, 2018, 08:32:18 PM
Had a worse reputation than Lorna Belle
Title: Re: Episode #1188
Post by: Mysterious Benefactor on February 19, 2018, 09:35:40 PM
 [pointing-up]  Apparently Edith started out early!!  [naughty]  [laughing3]  [bigok]  But you know, that could explain how she snagged Gabriel!!  [laughing7]
Title: Re: Episode #1188
Post by: MagnusTrask on March 11, 2018, 09:01:27 AM
looked at me funny, or looked like she was thinking about looking at me funny... She also breathed on me once, and never pulled the chair out when I wanted to sit down
Title: Re: Episode #1188
Post by: Mysterious Benefactor on March 14, 2018, 08:29:13 PM
 [pointing-up]  [laughing6]  [thumbleft]