DARK SHADOWS FORUMS
Members' Mausoleum => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) => Games => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) - 1840/1841 => Topic started by: CTP/FITBs on April 08, 2011, 05:43:30 PM
-
[It's up to the first poster to come up with a set up, and then each following post will either complete it or fill in the blank(s). And, as always, whoever posts the set up is certainly allowed to post their own completion/fill in as a follow up.]
-
Setup:
Gerard: I've taken off this belt three times since I first put it on. The first time, I floated up to the ceiling and got tangled in the chandelier. The second time, a bird came out of my belly button, cuckooed thirteen times, and went back in. And the third time...
-
It wanted me to get a matching girdle
-
[laughing4] Good one!! [cheers]