DARK SHADOWS FORUMS
Members' Mausoleum => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) => Games => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) - 1840/1841 => Topic started by: CTP/FITBs on March 30, 2011, 08:55:34 PM
-
[It's up to the first poster to come up with a set up, and then each following post will either complete it or fill in the blank(s). And, as always, whoever posts the set up is certainly allowed to post their own completion/fill in as a follow up.]
-
Set-up:
S: "As my devoted lover, you must clean up all of my messes for me, past present and future! Next week I'm planning to kill ____________ accidentally! I plan to sob about it, then hand you a shovel to help as only a lover can!"
-
(Unfortunately, about the only person I can think of Samantha wanting to kill would be Daphne - but that's not very funny.)
-
...my hairdresser...
-
[laughing4]
People always seem to make fun of Samantha's hair, but supposedly it's very period appropriate (I've even seen it in a few period movies and TV shows). I suppose it's just that some of the women's hairstyles in that period weren't exactly flattering, or at least not what those of us looking back at the time would consider flattering. [wink2]
-
Quentin softly with his song
-
[pointing-up] I love, Love, LOVE IT!! [spin] [thumbleft]
(I also love that song!!)