DARK SHADOWS FORUMS
Members' Mausoleum => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) => Games => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) - 1840/1841 => Topic started by: CTP/FITBs on March 29, 2011, 09:28:09 PM
-
[It's up to the first poster to come up with a set up, and then each following post will either complete it or fill in the blank(s). And, as always, whoever posts the set up is certainly allowed to post their own completion/fill in as a follow up.]
-
Setup:
Samantha: Joanna Mills is dead, I tell you! I killed her! In the library! With...
-
...one hand tied behind my back!
-
...Colonel Mustard!
-
I like the ambiguity, Magnus!
...With a loaded Collins Family History!
-
[laughing4] That book certainly looks like it would be easy enough to kill someone with it. [wink2]
-
A fire poker. What else would a Collins woman use?
-
[pointing-up] Absolutely Perfect!! [a1f5] [thumb]
-
Most likely a family tradition. [santa_wink] [santa_wink]
-
a side of fries
-
Most likely a family tradition. [santa_wink] [santa_wink]
(I'd bet it really is - passed down from the mistress of Collinwood to each succeeding mistress!! [santa_wink])
-
a side of fries
Just what were they fried in?! [santa_shocked]
[santa_cheesy] [santa_thumb]