DARK SHADOWS FORUMS

Members' Mausoleum => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) => Games => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) - 1840/1841 => Topic started by: CTP/FITBs on March 28, 2011, 10:02:48 PM

Title: Episode #1181
Post by: CTP/FITBs on March 28, 2011, 10:02:48 PM
[It's up to the first poster to come up with a set up, and then each following post will either complete it or fill in the blank(s). And, as always, whoever posts the set up is certainly allowed to post their own completion/fill in as a follow up.]
Title: Re: Episode #1181
Post by: Mysterious Benefactor on December 12, 2017, 11:21:58 PM
 [hug]

Complete this phrase: Samantha - "Oh, Gerard, I only feel safe when I'm in your arms - and, well, when I...!!"
Title: Re: Episode #1181
Post by: Mysterious Benefactor on December 17, 2017, 11:02:38 PM
Samantha - "Oh, Gerard, I only feel safe when I'm in your arms - and, well, when I'm by myself inside the locked outhouse!!"
Title: Re: Episode #1181
Post by: MagnusTrask on March 17, 2018, 05:03:23 AM
push someone off a cliff
Title: Re: Episode #1181
Post by: Uncle Roger on March 17, 2018, 07:45:58 PM
Carrying two or three concealed weapons
Title: Re: Episode #1181
Post by: Mysterious Benefactor on March 25, 2018, 10:20:14 PM
Love them, Magnus and Uncle Roger!!  [9122]  (http://www.dsboards.com/SMF/Smileys/classic/rocket.gif)

 [snow_cheesy]  [thumb]