DARK SHADOWS FORUMS

Members' Mausoleum => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) => Games => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) - 1840/1841 => Topic started by: CTP/FITBs on March 28, 2011, 10:01:52 PM

Title: Episode #1181
Post by: CTP/FITBs on March 28, 2011, 10:01:52 PM
[It's up to the first poster to come up with a set up, and then each following post will either complete it or fill in the blank(s). And, as always, whoever posts the set up is certainly allowed to post their own completion/fill in as a follow up.]
Title: Re: Episode #1181
Post by: Lydia on April 02, 2011, 10:19:09 AM
Setup:

Barnabas: Your honor, I request a recess while we summon Mrs. Purdy to testify to this woman's identity.
Joanna: Oh, please, not Mrs. Purdy!  If she sees me, then...
Title: Re: Episode #1181
Post by: Mysterious Benefactor on April 17, 2011, 05:36:32 PM
"... If she sees me, then all we'll hear about is how I never left my cottage, I slit my wrists, I went to an asylum - blah, blah, blah - blah, blah - blah, blah!!"
Title: Re: Episode #1181
Post by: Lydia on April 17, 2011, 05:47:37 PM
LOL, MB!
Title: Re: Episode #1181
Post by: Uncle Roger on December 16, 2017, 03:00:35 AM
She'll tell everyone that I used to call her Hurdy Gurdy Purdy.
Title: Re: Episode #1181
Post by: Mysterious Benefactor on December 17, 2017, 11:34:56 PM
 [pointing-up]  Love it!!  [santa_grin]  [santa_thumb]
Title: Re: Episode #1181
Post by: Uncle Roger on December 17, 2017, 11:55:59 PM
 [ibkR4ZH] Thank you, MB! [ibkR4ZH]