DARK SHADOWS FORUMS
Members' Mausoleum => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) => Games => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) - 1840/1841 => Topic started by: CTP/FITBs on March 25, 2011, 08:25:36 PM
-
[It's up to the first poster to come up with a set up, and then each following post will either complete it or fill in the blank(s). And, as always, whoever posts the set up is certainly allowed to post their own completion/fill in as a follow up.]
-
Set-up:
CD: "I seems that I have just now this moment perforated my own abdominal wall with my thumbs! Would you object to a short recess, Mr. Collins?"
Q1: "I could ________, if you want!"
-
I could go for a jelly sandwich, if you want.
-
[pointing-up] How accommodating of Q! [lghy]
-
go get a couple of corks
get you a really, really big glass of water and two buckets
-
go get a couple of corks
That's even more accommodating. [lghy]
-
Put my finger in the dike
-
[pointing-up] Quentin is just too nice!! [nodassent] [laughing11] [thumbright]