DARK SHADOWS FORUMS
Members' Mausoleum => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) => Games => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) - 1840/1841 => Topic started by: CTP/FITBs on March 25, 2011, 08:10:57 PM
-
[It's up to the first poster to come up with a set up, and then each following post will either complete it or fill in the blank(s). And, as always, whoever posts the set up is certainly allowed to post their own completion/fill in as a follow up.]
-
Set-up:
Q1: "Are you sure that all of your honors are following the details of this case?"
Middle guy: "I'll thank you not to cast aspersions on Judge Moustache! He comes to us highly reccommended by ____________!"
-
hair cream for men.
-
"I'll thank you not to cast aspersions on Judge Moustache! He comes to us highly recommended by Judge Goatee from Gilead!"
-
[laughing11], JtW and Lydia
(What I love is that the judge with the moustache replaces the original judge, and it's like we're not supposed to even notice.)
-
" ... He comes to us highly reccommended by the local barber college, where he gave me the best half-price student haircut I've ever had in my life!"
-
[pointing-up] [wink2]
-
(I LOLed at just seeing Judge M's face this time!)
-
...Judge Fu Manchu.
...the lawyer halfway house two-doors down.
-
...the lawyer halfway house
[lghy]
-
Snidely Whiplash
-
[pointing-up] Too perfect!! [rofl10] [santa_thumb]