DARK SHADOWS FORUMS

Members' Mausoleum => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) => Games => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) - 1840/1841 => Topic started by: CTP/FITBs on March 22, 2011, 08:04:06 PM

Title: Episode #1176
Post by: CTP/FITBs on March 22, 2011, 08:04:06 PM
[It's up to the first poster to come up with a set up, and then each following post will either complete it or fill in the blank(s). And, as always, whoever posts the set up is certainly allowed to post their own completion/fill in as a follow up.]
Title: Re: Episode #1176
Post by: MagnusTrask on March 22, 2011, 08:56:01 PM
Set-up:
Gerjudardah: "I'm sorry, I didn't realize you were busy being dramatic!  I'll come back later!"
LF: "Nonsense luv, I'm just __________!"
Title: Re: Episode #1176
Post by: Janet the Wicked on March 23, 2011, 12:47:59 AM
vibrating!
Title: Re: Episode #1176
Post by: Mysterious Benefactor on April 07, 2011, 08:35:20 PM
 [laughing4]


Gerjudardah

I LOVE IT!  [lghy]  [thumb]  But too bad it took you so long to come up with it because we could have referred to him that way throughout this whole storyline.  :(
Title: Re: Episode #1176
Post by: Uncle Roger on February 07, 2015, 07:12:54 AM
Channeling Donna Summer
Title: Re: Episode #1176
Post by: Mysterious Benefactor on November 12, 2017, 07:56:36 PM
 [pointing-up]  I love, Love, LOVE IT!!  [stfl] [thumb]
Title: Re: Episode #1176
Post by: Uncle Roger on November 12, 2017, 08:15:12 PM
Thanks, MB!!! [hall2_smiley]