DARK SHADOWS FORUMS

Members' Mausoleum => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) => Games => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) - 1840/1841 => Topic started by: Lydia on March 15, 2011, 07:41:11 AM

Title: Episode #1169
Post by: Lydia on March 15, 2011, 07:41:11 AM
Barnabas: If all this started in the year 1692, than I must find some I Ching Wands and travel to that year!  And I must take Julia along.  She can ride piggyback!
Angelique: If Julia rides you piggyback, then...


(http://www.dsboards.com/SMF/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=27815.0;attach=43957)
Title: Re: Episode #1169
Post by: Lydia on March 16, 2011, 08:57:07 AM
Angelique: If Julia rides you piggyback, then I'll be riding you piggyfront!
Title: Re: Episode #1169
Post by: MagnusTrask on March 18, 2011, 04:11:09 AM
Angelique: If Julia rides you piggyback, then I'll be riding you piggyfront!

Good one...
Title: Re: Episode #1169
Post by: Mysterious Benefactor on April 02, 2011, 06:42:21 PM
But can they show that on television during an afternoon soap?!  :o

 [laughing11]
Title: Re: Episode #1169
Post by: Uncle Roger on October 05, 2017, 12:36:49 AM
I will start calling her Miss Piggy
Title: Re: Episode #1169
Post by: Mysterious Benefactor on October 07, 2017, 10:37:17 PM
 [laughing4]  Love it!!  [cheers]