DARK SHADOWS FORUMS
Members' Mausoleum => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) => Games => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) - 1840/1841 => Topic started by: CTP/FITBs on February 18, 2011, 10:05:40 PM
-
[It's up to the first poster to come up with a set up, and then each following post will either complete it or fill in the blank(s). And, as always, whoever posts the set up is certainly allowed to post their own completion/fill in as a follow up.]
-
Setup:
Trask: I'm not scared of witchcraft - not I! The Almighty protects me from all evil! Or anyway, from 97.42% of all evil. When it comes to the other 2.58%, the Almighty says...
-
"You're on your own, dude."
-
Another great set up, Lydia!
[b003], Magnus.
-
Hey, you're a mortician. Who's gonna tell?
-
[laughing4] Good one!! [cheers]
-
Thanks, MB! I have absolutely no memory of this one!
-
([pointing-up] Those are often the best ones to revisit!! [nodassent])
-
Very much so!