DARK SHADOWS FORUMS

Members' Mausoleum => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) => Games => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) - 1840/1841 => Topic started by: CTP/FITBs on February 11, 2011, 05:24:41 PM

Title: Episode #1148
Post by: CTP/FITBs on February 11, 2011, 05:24:41 PM
[It's up to the first poster to come up with a set up, and then each following post will either complete it or fill in the blank(s). And, as always, whoever posts the set up is certainly allowed to post their own completion/fill in as a follow up.]
Title: Re: Episode #1148
Post by: Lydia on February 12, 2011, 01:32:43 PM
Setup:

Daphne decided she'd prefer to use an outhouse rather than the latest Collinwood innovation: ________
Title: Re: Episode #1148
Post by: Lydia on February 12, 2011, 01:35:38 PM
Quentin’s Toilet Through Time!
Title: Re: Episode #1148
Post by: Mysterious Benefactor on February 24, 2011, 08:19:03 PM
 [pointing-up]  [rofl10]
Title: Re: Episode #1148
Post by: Mysterious Benefactor on May 12, 2017, 04:37:06 AM
 [pointing-up]  That's is still too hysterically funny. I can't even imagine what it actually does - nor do I think I want to contemplate it!!  [ghost_nowink]