DARK SHADOWS FORUMS

Members' Mausoleum => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) => Games => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) - 1840/1841 => Topic started by: Mysterious Benefactor on January 23, 2011, 07:55:46 PM

Title: Episode #1133
Post by: Mysterious Benefactor on January 23, 2011, 07:55:46 PM
 [smrtasy]

Fill in the blank: Roxanne - "I'm afraid I can't go for a walk with you, Lamar - Samantha and I already have plans to ________ - and that's much more important than anything you and father might ever dream up that I could do with you!!"
Title: Re: Episode #1133
Post by: MagnusTrask on January 23, 2011, 09:51:55 PM
pick each others' mole hairs out with tweezers
Title: Re: Episode #1133
Post by: Mysterious Benefactor on January 27, 2011, 04:09:19 PM
 [laughing4]  That's putting him in his place!  [thumbleft]
Title: Re: Episode #1133
Post by: Uncle Roger on March 12, 2017, 05:15:24 AM
Wait patiently until California becomes a state.
Title: Re: Episode #1133
Post by: Mysterious Benefactor on March 12, 2017, 11:10:24 PM
 [pointing-up]  That's telling him!!  [laughing6]  [thumbleft]
Title: Re: Episode #1133
Post by: MagnusTrask on March 14, 2017, 01:49:10 PM
do absolutely nothing

Title: Re: Episode #1133
Post by: Mysterious Benefactor on March 15, 2017, 08:18:32 PM
 [pointing-up]  THAT would probably be the MOST biting reply!!  [a1f5]  [thumb]