DARK SHADOWS FORUMS
Members' Mausoleum => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) => Games => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) - house of Dark Shadows => Topic started by: CTP/FITBs on December 26, 2010, 06:57:50 PM
-
[It's up to the first poster to come up with a set up, and then each following post will either complete it or fill in the blank(s). And, as always, whoever posts the set up is certainly allowed to post their own completion/fill in as a follow up.]
-
Setup:
Annoyed at being left open and alone, the music box decided to play ______
-
the horses
peek-a-boo
Macbeth
"My Ding A Ling"
"Helter Skelter"
the I Love Lucy theme
-
:::Snort::: I think that music box might just be a little scary.
-
Ya think? [yikes]
[lghy]
-
Now I Wanna Be Your Dog
-
[pointing-up] [thumbright] [rofl10] THAT would certainly be a twist!! [nodassent]
-
Iggy Pop as Barnabas!?!
-
([pointing-up] Hey, it could work...)