DARK SHADOWS FORUMS
Members' Mausoleum => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) => Games => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) - house of Dark Shadows => Topic started by: Mysterious Benefactor on December 01, 2010, 05:47:43 PM
-
[naughty]
Complete this phrase: Julia - "One thing I've been wondering, Mr. Collins, is if there's any truth to the rumors that the original Barnabas Collins...?!"
-
...liked to eat spiders?
-
[pointing-up] [shiver]
-
Appeared on the Mickey Mouse Club.
-
[pointing-up] Can you even imagine if it had been around and he did?! [lol2] [bigok]
-
Probably on Anything Can Happen Day!
-
([pointing-up] More than likely!! [nodassent])
-
There's a song that Jimmy Dodd wrote about young Miss Funicello that could easily be changed from Annette to Josette.
-
([pointing-up] That wouldn't happen to be on YouTube, would it?!)
-
I don't believe so. I'll suggest to those who filk.
-
I don't believe so.
(That's too bad!!)
-
My bad! The original is on YouTube, as an Annette tribute!
-
([pointing-up] Great! I'll definitely track it down...)