DARK SHADOWS FORUMS

Members' Mausoleum => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) => Games => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) - 1840/1841 => Topic started by: CTP/FITBs on November 29, 2010, 07:09:36 PM

Title: Episode #1111
Post by: CTP/FITBs on November 29, 2010, 07:09:36 PM
[It's up to the first poster to come up with a set up, and then each following post will either complete it or fill in the blank(s). And, as always, whoever posts the set up is certainly allowed to post their own completion/fill in as a follow up.]
Title: Re: Episode #1111
Post by: MagnusTrask on November 30, 2010, 08:07:52 AM
Set-up:
Sheep-Dog (?): "I assert dominance over you, Raggedy Ann, by looming over you intimidatingly atop this drum!"
R Ann: "Little do you know that __________!!!"
Title: Re: Episode #1111
Post by: CallieWL on November 30, 2010, 07:13:05 PM
"...I'm best friends with the tiger over in the corner, and I can have him scatter your stuffing all over the room!"
Title: Re: Episode #1111
Post by: Mysterious Benefactor on December 05, 2010, 07:46:35 PM
 [laughing4]
Title: Re: Episode #1111
Post by: Uncle Roger on November 30, 2016, 02:42:33 AM
I'm the one who trained Annabelle
Title: Re: Episode #1111
Post by: Mysterious Benefactor on December 03, 2016, 11:13:12 PM
 [pointing-up]  I love, Love, LOVE IT!!  [rofl10]  [thumb]
Title: Re: Episode #1111
Post by: Uncle Roger on December 03, 2016, 11:17:49 PM
Thanks so much!!