DARK SHADOWS FORUMS
Members' Mausoleum => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) => Games => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) - house of Dark Shadows => Topic started by: Mysterious Benefactor on November 26, 2010, 10:42:17 PM
-
[vryevl]
Fill in the blank: "Maggie immediately got a depraved glint in her eye when it finally occurred to her that the one thing the seemingly always horny Willie would never expect her to do to him - not in a million years - was ________ - and once she did it, he would certainly never forget it!!"
-
"to lift her dress & reveal that she was born with both genitals"
"to ram the heel of her shoe into his eye socket"
"to set him on fire with her mind"
-
[pointing-up] I strongly suspect Willie would never expect any of those. [wink2]
(And I love the photo in your SIG of Barnabas stealing gifts from David. [lghy])
-
(I do too. That is too funny!)
-
Glad you like it! [hall2_grin] I was sorta worried it might had been too large of an image.
Besides him watching Nicolas Blair [spoiler]go up in flames,[/spoiler] I think this is about the happiest I've ever seen Barnabas. Maybe all the poor man needed was some good board games & toys to lighten up his existence!
-
--ask him to suck her toes
-
...pull out her old trusty strap on....
-
to confiscate the cucumber
-
[stfl], Willie and Magnus!! [thumb]
-
Start acting like Tyne Daly
-
[pointing-up] [lghy] [wink2]