DARK SHADOWS FORUMS

Members' Mausoleum => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) => Games => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) - 1995-Gerard and Daphne-Summer of '70 => Topic started by: CTP/FITBs on November 20, 2010, 10:40:29 PM

Title: Episode #1108
Post by: CTP/FITBs on November 20, 2010, 10:40:29 PM
[It's up to the first poster to come up with a set up, and then each following post will either complete it or fill in the blank(s). And, as always, whoever posts the set up is certainly allowed to post their own completion/fill in as a follow up.]
Title: Re: Episode #1108
Post by: Mysterious Benefactor on November 15, 2016, 01:21:08 AM
 [confused5a]  [confused1]  [sing2]

Fill in the blank:
Julia - "Barnabas, what can it mean?!"
Barnabas - "I don't know! I've never heard Quentin's portrait singing ________ before!!"
Title: Re: Episode #1108
Post by: Uncle Roger on November 15, 2016, 02:03:20 AM
Knock Three Times
Title: Re: Episode #1108
Post by: Mysterious Benefactor on November 21, 2016, 08:18:35 PM
 [pointing-up]  Totally perfect!!  [rofl10]  [thumb]
Title: Re: Episode #1108
Post by: MagnusTrask on July 11, 2017, 07:56:42 PM
I Put A Spell On You
Title: Re: Episode #1108
Post by: Uncle Roger on July 11, 2017, 10:15:34 PM
Howl at the Moon
Title: Re: Episode #1108
Post by: Mysterious Benefactor on July 13, 2017, 07:29:44 PM
Excellent ones, Magnus and Uncle Roger!!  [rofl10]  [thumbleft]
Title: Re: Episode #1108
Post by: MagnusTrask on July 14, 2017, 05:11:55 PM
Excellent ones, Magnus and Uncle Roger!!  [rofl10]  [thumbleft]

(Strange thing about that.  I started "hearing" some music in the back of my head, just barely.  I wondered, could this be my brain's search engine giving me the fill in I need, unconsciously?  Well, it was!)
Title: Re: Episode #1108
Post by: Mysterious Benefactor on July 15, 2017, 04:35:41 PM
([pointing-up]  Those are the best fill ins!!  [nodassent])