DARK SHADOWS FORUMS

Members' Mausoleum => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) => Games => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) - 1995-Gerard and Daphne-Summer of '70 => Topic started by: CTP/FITBs on November 15, 2010, 08:48:14 PM

Title: Episode #1105
Post by: CTP/FITBs on November 15, 2010, 08:48:14 PM
[It's up to the first poster to come up with a set up, and then each following post will either complete it or fill in the blank(s). And, as always, whoever posts the set up is certainly allowed to post their own completion/fill in as a follow up.]
Title: Re: Episode #1105
Post by: Mysterious Benefactor on October 31, 2016, 12:51:22 AM
 [smrtb] [woryg]

Complete the phrase:
Julia - "I've tried everything I can think of and Maggie still isn't responding!"
Barnabas - "I wonder what would happen if I...?!"
Title: Re: Episode #1105
Post by: Uncle Roger on November 01, 2016, 08:22:35 PM
Put ice cubes down her back
Title: Re: Episode #1105
Post by: Mysterious Benefactor on November 01, 2016, 09:10:06 PM
 [pointing-up]  [rofl10]  If that didn't illicit a response, than she's really a goner!!  [nodassent]  [cheers]
Title: Re: Episode #1105
Post by: MagnusTrask on July 10, 2017, 06:56:57 AM
put her into a coffin and closed the lid
Title: Re: Episode #1105
Post by: Uncle Roger on July 10, 2017, 05:09:54 PM
Performed Fools and Fiends
Title: Re: Episode #1105
Post by: Mysterious Benefactor on July 11, 2017, 08:17:26 PM
 [laughing3], Magnus and Uncle Roger!!  [bigok]

put her into a coffin and closed the lid

Well, she didn't like that the first time around!!  [ghost_nowink]

Performed Fools and Fiends

I would have liked to have seen that!!  [nodassent]
Title: Re: Episode #1105
Post by: Uncle Roger on July 11, 2017, 10:05:51 PM
Me too, though I'd likely be paying more attention to Maggie.
Title: Re: Episode #1105
Post by: Mysterious Benefactor on July 13, 2017, 07:28:22 PM
([pointing-up]  True - to see if any of it rallies her!!)
Title: Re: Episode #1105
Post by: Uncle Roger on July 13, 2017, 08:23:05 PM
Or makes her condition deteriorate even further.  [easter_huh] [easter_shocked] [easter_rolleyes]
Title: Re: Episode #1105
Post by: Mysterious Benefactor on July 14, 2017, 04:59:01 PM
([pointing-up]  [lghy])