DARK SHADOWS FORUMS
Members' Mausoleum => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) => Games => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) - 1995-Gerard and Daphne-Summer of '70 => Topic started by: Mysterious Benefactor on November 15, 2010, 08:18:50 PM
-
[shkdg]
Fill in the blanks: "While walking through the woods, Willie was shocked to come across an(a very) old note from ________ saying ________!!"
-
...an old note from Maggie saying, "Dear Willie: I had a hot dream about you. Meet me tonight at 7!"
-
[laughing4] And I bet he was beyond disappointed to have missed THAT! [b003]
-
Tony Orlando
Tie a red ribbon around the maple tree, unless you've got a better idea
-
[pointing-up] Good one!! [laughing6] [cheers]
-
Thanks, MB!! [8_1_209] [8_1_209] [8_1_209]
-
RT Claude North ... 'Start spreading the news that I'm coming, and make sure everybody gets all worked up about it!'
-
[pointing-up] [lghy] Good one!! [bigok]