DARK SHADOWS FORUMS

Members' Mausoleum => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) => Games => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) - 1995-Gerard and Daphne-Summer of '70 => Topic started by: CTP/FITBs on November 13, 2010, 08:07:10 PM

Title: Episode #1103
Post by: CTP/FITBs on November 13, 2010, 08:07:10 PM
[It's up to the first poster to come up with a set up, and then each following post will either complete it or fill in the blank(s). And, as always, whoever posts the set up is certainly allowed to post their own completion/fill in as a follow up.]
Title: Re: Episode #1103
Post by: MagnusTrask on November 16, 2010, 06:13:08 AM
Set-up:
Callie: "I don't care what you say, Tad!   I haven't eaten since 1841 and I'm starving!   So I'm going to open this coffin, and ________!!  And you can't stop me!!"
Title: Re: Episode #1103
Post by: CallieWL on November 16, 2010, 05:18:54 PM
Callie: "I don't...
(I'm sure that slip has nothing to do with me!)

- - - - -

"...see if there really is a salad bar in there!"
(Idea borrowed from someone else's caption.)
Title: Re: Episode #1103
Post by: Midnite on November 16, 2010, 06:07:57 PM
(I think he means Carrie + Hallie = Callie; I've called her that too.  [hall2_smiley])
Title: Re: Episode #1103
Post by: CallieWL on November 16, 2010, 06:13:52 PM
(I thot the same thing.)
Title: Re: Episode #1103
Post by: MagnusTrask on November 17, 2010, 02:32:34 PM
(I didn't know what you meant at first, Callie.   And I'm sure it had a little something to do with you, since I see your name so often, though how much it had to do with your slip, I'm not sure.   And it was a slip.   More evidence that a large part of my rational mind operates beyond my knowledge though, maybe, since the accident turns out to make perfect sense, as midnite poinmted out.

Another possible factor:  I'm a big Blake's Seven fan...)
Title: Re: Episode #1103
Post by: CallieWL on November 17, 2010, 02:49:20 PM
(Totally understandable.  Glad you're back posting too!  And I liked Callie on Blake's 7.)
Title: Re: Episode #1103
Post by: MagnusTrask on November 17, 2010, 02:55:02 PM
(Thanks.   I may not be back, though.   My wrist + my mouse have problems, no coincidence possibly.   They don't sell small simple grey computer mouses anymore, just giant things designed to look like Romulan war-birds or something, requiring all sorts of extra painful hand and wrist motions.   Phones keep getting smaller, but mouses get bigger.)
Title: Re: Episode #1103
Post by: CallieWL on November 17, 2010, 07:02:12 PM
(A trackball might be the answer, though it would take some getting used to.)
Title: Re: Episode #1103
Post by: MagnusTrask on November 18, 2010, 03:41:39 AM
(A trackball might be the answer, though it would take some getting used to.)

(Thanks.   An "optical trackball" is what my new one is.   I think I've found a less painful position but it's starting to hurt again.   Sorry mods about all this...)
Title: Re: Episode #1103
Post by: Mysterious Benefactor on November 21, 2010, 07:18:19 PM
(I think he means Carrie + Hallie = Callie; I've called her that too.  [hall2_smiley])

And do you call David+Tad Dad?  [wink2]
Title: Re: Episode #1103
Post by: Mysterious Benefactor on November 21, 2010, 07:23:59 PM
(An "optical trackball" is what my new one is.   I think I've found a less painful position but it's starting to hurt again.   Sorry mods about all this...)

(It's OK so long as we don't make habits of going off on tangents.  ;)  And getting back to that, have you ever tried using a laptop/notebook mouse. They're quite small - about half the size of a regular mouse...)
Title: Re: Episode #1103
Post by: MagnusTrask on November 22, 2010, 11:07:43 PM
(I'll remember that MB, thanks.   I think I've come up with a fairly creative arrangement that cuts down on stress on the hand....)
Title: Re: Episode #1103
Post by: Uncle Roger on October 31, 2016, 01:14:31 AM
Act like I'm a zombie from Pittsburgh
Title: Re: Episode #1103
Post by: Mysterious Benefactor on October 31, 2016, 07:33:23 PM
 [pointing-up]  [toothy12]  [thumbright]  [wink2]
Title: Re: Episode #1103
Post by: Uncle Roger on October 31, 2016, 09:28:59 PM
Thank you, MB! [baticon] [8_1_209] [baticon]