DARK SHADOWS FORUMS

Members' Mausoleum => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) => Games => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) - 1995-Gerard and Daphne-Summer of '70 => Topic started by: CTP/FITBs on November 03, 2010, 11:20:41 PM

Title: Episode #1096
Post by: CTP/FITBs on November 03, 2010, 11:20:41 PM
[It's up to the first poster to come up with a set up, and then each following post will either complete it or fill in the blank(s). And, as always, whoever posts the set up is certainly allowed to post their own completion/fill in as a follow up.]
Title: Re: Episode #1096
Post by: Lydia on November 24, 2010, 11:16:10 AM
Setup:

David: Gerard, I don't understand!  This is path to the old Magruder place!  Don't you know that the Magruders...
Title: Re: Episode #1096
Post by: CallieWL on November 24, 2010, 02:41:04 PM
...were cat hoarders?  The place stinks to high heaven!
Title: Re: Episode #1096
Post by: Mysterious Benefactor on November 29, 2010, 05:48:53 PM
 [laughing4]
Title: Re: Episode #1096
Post by: Uncle Roger on November 22, 2016, 09:37:54 PM
Were the ancestors of Jeb Stuart Magruder. He's going to go far in Washington!
Title: Re: Episode #1096
Post by: Mysterious Benefactor on November 23, 2016, 06:26:19 PM
 [pointing-up]  Well if one considers pleading guilty to conspiracy in Watergate and serving time in prison going far, than I suppose he did!!  [a1f5]  [thumb]

(Though I never understood how someone who was also a minister could have swayed his conscience to do what he did - but I suppose he was in the religious camp of do what I say, not what I do!!  [hall2_rolleyes])
Title: Re: Episode #1096
Post by: Uncle Roger on November 23, 2016, 08:39:50 PM
Strange bedfellows indeed.