DARK SHADOWS FORUMS

Members' Mausoleum => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) => Games => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) - 1995-Gerard and Daphne-Summer of '70 => Topic started by: CTP/FITBs on October 29, 2010, 10:02:00 PM

Title: Episode #1093
Post by: CTP/FITBs on October 29, 2010, 10:02:00 PM
[It's up to the first poster to come up with a set up, and then each following post will either complete it or fill in the blank(s). And, as always, whoever posts the set up is certainly allowed to post their own completion/fill in as a follow up.]
Title: Re: Episode #1093
Post by: Mysterious Benefactor on September 24, 2016, 05:12:54 PM
 :)  [smlyb]

Fill in the blanks: Carolyn - "Yes, Maggie, I agree - the ________ of the ________ are a beautiful sound!!"
Title: Re: Episode #1093
Post by: Uncle Roger on September 26, 2016, 09:38:58 PM
Silencing

Roger Davises
Title: Re: Episode #1093
Post by: Mysterious Benefactor on October 01, 2016, 11:18:46 PM
 [pointing-up]  [rofl10]  I love, Love, LOVE IT!!  [thumb]
Title: Re: Episode #1093
Post by: Uncle Roger on October 01, 2016, 11:27:05 PM
I figured that you just possibly might.  [ghost_wink]
Title: Re: Episode #1093
Post by: Mysterious Benefactor on October 02, 2016, 10:56:14 PM
([pointing-up]  I don't know how you could have possibly figured that out!!  [ghost_nowink]  [ghost_grin])