DARK SHADOWS FORUMS
Members' Mausoleum => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) => Games => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) - 1995-Gerard and Daphne-Summer of '70 => Topic started by: CTP/FITBs on October 28, 2010, 10:11:18 PM
-
[It's up to the first poster to come up with a set up, and then each following post will either complete it or fill in the blank(s). And, as always, whoever posts the set up is certainly allowed to post their own completion/fill in as a follow up.]
-
Setup:
Barnabas: How very peculiar. In all the times that I bit Maggie – and there were many, and all of them enjoyable! - never once in the aftermath did she, as is the case now, _________
-
...keep murmuring to herself over and over..."Where are all my Barbies?? Who stole all my Barbies?"
...say in a cockney British accent, "Pardon me sir, I believe I'm a quart low now... Do know of a blood bank nearby that stays open late?"
-
Say: My name is Sally Decker and I need a loan to pay off my orthodontist
-
[pointing-up] That's too funny for so many reasons!! [rofl10] Love it!! [thumb]
-
Thank you, MB! And it could lead to a formal interrogation. [ghost_cool]
-
And it could lead to a formal interrogation.
Indeed!! [wink2]